Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Friends Wedding AND New Stroller/Carseat Combo Gift!


This weekend we went up to my hometown in Norfolk, NE because I was a bridesmaid in the wedding of one of my best friends from high school! It was a great time, but it's pretty exhausting being a bridesmaid while pregnant! I am about 15 weeks pregnant so at least, it's early on but it was still challenging ordering the dress not knowing what size I would be. Luckily, everything fit great and the style of the dress was very comfortable! It was a beautiful wedding and we are very happy for Nelle and Jon!


Here's a picture of Josh and I from the wedding!





This was also Mother's Day Weekend so we were able to spend the time with my family. My parents surprised us with a very nice stroller/car seat combo that they bid on at a silent auction. It also came with a smaller, umbrella stroller and was such a nice, thoughful gift! We love the pattern and it will be very gender neutral!




No comments:

Post a Comment