Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Couple's Baby Shower!



We had a Couple's Shower here in Omaha this weekend, hosted by my mom, my two sisters and my aunt. It was mainly family who attended and we had such a wonderful time. It was on Saturday night at my sister's house and I think everyone had a really fun time.

The theme was "Under the Sea with Baby and Me" and they all went to a lot of work to have all the decorations match the theme!



This is my mom who put SO much effort and work into the shower!







It was very humbling and a bit overwhelming to see all the people who came out for it and who blessed us with such wonderful gifts for our little miracle. We have never felt so loved and are so thankful for such a wonderful family and friends couples shower.





No comments:

Post a Comment