Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lincoln Baby Shower!



This weekend, I had a smaller, women's only shower in Lincoln, which was hosted by three of our good friends. This was a much more intimate group and was a really fun time for some personal one-on-one visits with friends from Lincoln. The gals who threw the shower went with a jungle animal themed shower as that is the theme of our baby's room at home!

All the decorations were ADORABLE and I am just in love with jungle animals these days!

This is me with one of the hosts, Kristen. I am just now realizing I didn't get a shot of all three hosts together! :-(





Cupcake Cake:


The most adorable monkey balloon:


Most of the group at the shower:


We got our Luv U Zoo Playmat:


Thanks to all who attended and to Kori, Kristen and Jessica for hosting a wonderful baby shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment